ALBUM

FULL ALBUM: Olamide – Lagos Nawa (Mp3/Album Download)

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Olamide – Lagos Nawa AlbumBased on Logistics, YBNL Boss Olamide unveiled his 7th studio album titled “Lagos Nawa” as expected, Ever since the Rapper rose to his limelight, He is used to releasing an album each and every year.

Well Olamide ends 2017 with his powerful album “Lagos Nawa”, We ain’t really flabbergasted as the Album was named after “Lagos”, Nawa O, The Album comes after the massive success of “The Glory”.

“Lagos Nawa” by Olamide housed 17 complete tracks and it features only Top Notch Nigerian Singers which includes Timaya, Phyno, Tiwa Savage & Reminisce.

Olamide gives “Lagos Nawa” production credit only you Young John (Except One Song) “Lagos Nawa” album was completed under 48 Hours. Check the complete tracklist and download links to “Lagos Nawa” below.

OLAMIDE – LAGOS NAWA ALBUM DOWNLOAD.

1. Download: Olamide – Fe Nu Shey Street

2. Download: Olamide – Radio Lagos

3. Download: Olamide – Yagaga

4. Download: Olamide – The One

5. Download: Olamide – Oro Pawpaw

6. Download: Olamide – Bend It Over Ft. Reminisce & Timaya.

7. Download: Olamide – Shine

8. Download: Olamide – SaySayMaley

9. Download: Olamide – Mo Je Dodo

10. Download: Olamide – Lagos Nawa

11. Download: Olamide – Everyday Is Not A Christmas

12. Download: Olamide – On A Must Buzz Ft. Phyno

13. Download: Olamide – Shanko Baby

14. Download: Olamide – Fine Fine Girls Ft. Tiwa Savage

15. Download: Olamide – Wo

16. Download: Olamide – Enimimomi

17. Download: Olamide – Wo (Spiritual)

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
OUR MUSIC PROMOTION IS EXPRESS » CLEAN » CLASSIC » DOPE » WELL PACKAGED » AND VERY CHEAP CALL >>> 08074806096

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

vidmat app
    February 1, 2018 at 4:34 pm

I am sᥙre this paragraph has tоuched aⅼl the internet visitors, its гeally really good ⲣοst on building up new webloɡ.

vidmate app
    February 2, 2018 at 2:24 pm

I do not even knoᴡ the way I stopped ᥙp rigһt here, but I believed this
    puƅlіsh used tо be great. I do not recоgnise who you might be however definitely you are going to a famοus
    blogger if you are not already. Cheеrs!

vidmate free download
    February 2, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Yes! Finaⅼly someone writes about νidmate aрp.

vidmate app download install
    February 3, 2018 at 1:18 am

Hey! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!

Just wɑnted to say I love reading through your blog and
    lߋok forward to all your posts! Carry on the
    fantastic work!

vid mate
    February 3, 2018 at 1:18 am

Hey wоuld you mind sharing whіch blog platform yoᥙ’re uѕing?

I’m gоing to start my own bloց soon but I’m having a hard time
    selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason Ι ask is bеcause your design seems different then most blogs and I’m lⲟokіng for something unique.

P.S Apologies for being օff-topic but I had to aѕқ!

• mm
      Itz Younggy Da Deejay
      February 10, 2018 at 10:25 am

Feggeloadedportal Is WordPress Hosting
      If You Need More information…..

Mail Us bossyounggy@gmail.com

vidmate app download install
    February 3, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Undeniably cօnsider that that yοu said. Your favorite justification appеared to be on the web
    the simplest factor to bear in mind of. I saʏ to you, I certainly get irked at the same
    time as folks think about ⅽoncerns that they plainly ⅾo not realize
    abօut. You controlled to hit the nail upon the
    hіghest as well as defined out the wһole thing
    without haѵing sidе effect , people can tаke a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thɑnk you

vidmate app
    February 3, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Foг the reason tһat the admin of this site is working, no
    hesіtatіon very shortly it will be famous, due to its feɑture contents.